[Xastir] UDP frames

jeff at aerodata.net jeff at aerodata.net
Tue Jan 11 14:15:58 EST 2005

You can be the worst internet protocol bigot in the world, and you'd still
be a member of the good 'ole boys club if you use WDS.

The MAC layer is BELOW the IP/TCP layer. It is transparent. You and and
the RFC good 'ole boys don't know its there (nor should they). When we
used to run tcp/ip on ham radio, our MAC layer was ax.25, which is quite
unique.