[Xastir] GDAL and ImageMagik support for Xastir - now WinXastir Dependencies

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at jnos.org
Tue Jan 11 18:19:45 EST 2005

Y'all been too busy.

How's this for a plan?  Three packages.

1. Basic Xastir (pkg xastir) ready to run.  Minimal support for additional libraries and maps.
2. Full Xastir (pkg xastir-full)  compiled ready to run with libraries for everything
3. Development Xastir (pkg xastir-devel) everything needed to rebuild a full xastir.

Anybody else finding trouble with the latest PERL on Cygwin?   5.8.6-1 is complaining about missing
some WINNT.DLL.  The older one, 5.8.5-3 is working fine.

Bill