[Xastir] Please....

ke4lkq ke4lkq at doramefa.us
Wed Jan 12 19:01:52 EST 2005

I suspected something like that with the weather alerts, just watching the
program run.  Don't know how to fix.

going to compile with profileing, turn wx alerts off, disable the wx alert
files and profile with only one port on at a time to see what happens.

Installed 1.3.0 from sourceforge just now, and it doesn't look as bad but
still there...
Will have to study how to read the profiling report.  Any good docs around??