[Xastir] Search FCC database not working?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sat Jan 22 16:45:52 EST 2005

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 04:11:12PM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net> flavor, containing:
> Looks like that was my problem too...thanks for the tip!

You're welcome.  I glanced over the fcc_data.c code, and it does look like
it depends on the lines of the EN.dat file conforming to the correct format.
Don't know why the file from FCC has those busted lines.  Could be there's a
control character or something in there that confuses "sort".  But with a
56k line I can't download the fcc data very often, and I don't keep the
unsorted file around, so I can't look to see where they're coming from.

Perhaps someone blessed with a high-speed connection can take a look?