[Xastir] Uptime 100 days and counting

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Jan 28 10:44:03 EST 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Jason Winningham wrote:

> Since we're bragging on uptime, how about a checkbox or a "%U" flag to
> insert "Xd hh:mm:ss uptime" in the status field?  I've seen similar on
> software digis, aprsd I think.
>
> Is that worth a feature request?

Anyone can make a feature request.  It's useful to capture anything
that the users think is a good idea.  Notice though that the RFE
list is growing these days, and there's not much hope in really
knocking down the number of items there anytime soon.  Even with
that, if I think something is a good idea and I'd like to see it
implemented sometime in the future, I add it to the list before I
forget it.