[Xastir] Shapelib & Cygwin

Dan Brown brown at brauhaus.org
Wed Jun 1 14:25:05 EDT 2005

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005, Steve Friis wrote:

> Looks like you did a great job for sygwin. What would I need to change
> in that script to make it work for Fedora3 Linux? I have not been able
> to get shapelib to load with my distro.

Did you try it? If so, did it work? Lemmi know. IIRC, it did work
on Redhat 9, which should be pretty close to FC3.

FWIW, if you look at the script, it doesn't really do a whole lot other
than what one would do manually.  The fixes are documented in the
README.win32 file, all most of what I did was to automate applying the
fixes, using sed.

73, N8YSZ.

--
Dan Brown