[Xastir] gpsd issues...possible solutions

Richard E. Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 7 23:52:06 EDT 2005

I did a diff between 2.23 and 2.25 tonight. The only change that agrees
with my hackings-on is the one to xgpsspeed. The others did not show up.

I am currently running 2.23 and will try 2.25 and see what, if any,
differences there are.

Time to get a bedtime snack (house is quiet - no 2nd or 3rd harmonic
interference),then go horizontal myself.

73,

---
Richard E. Polivka, N6NKO

*** Never meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they
*** are easily angered, and you are crunchy and taste
*** good with lemon sauce.