[Xastir] v 1.5.1 and hacked gpsd 2.23 - and a question

Richard Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 8 11:53:34 EDT 2005

Well, if I can find an average offset of the main
roads by doing a grid drive (great way to see the
sites and relieve boredom), I may be able to come up
with a "fudge factor" that I may try to integrate into
Gerry's conversion software.

Maybe my next project when I get gpsd working stable
for my application - hack on the software and
reprocess the shapefiles. I may have to get Gerry's
assistance on this task.

Thanks to all for the help.

Richard, N6NKO