[Xastir] Map Conversions

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Mar 2 15:45:16 EST 2005

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Ken Adams (G7OAH) wrote:

> OK so I have installed Xastir, and about time too... I have been using
> Linux since 1996.
>
> I have been looking through all the docs I can find to see how to
> convert my maps .inf files to .geo. I can't find it anywhere..
> ARRRGGGGHHH..

Look in your xastir/scripts directory.  Assuming you have
ImageMagick and perl installed on your system, you use the
inf2geo.pl script to convert the .inf files to .geo files, then
Xastir should be able to index them.

You'll also need ImageMagick support compiled into Xastir itself to
index/use them.