[Xastir] New Xastir binary packages availabe

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 03:59:38 EST 2005

Greetings, everyone (and Curt, this one is especially for you) -

Tonite I made a new set of Xastir binary packages for Slackware 10.1 -
some of you might remember that I made a set of packages for 10.0 a
while back - not sure how many people used them, but they sure come in
handy for me.

Since I also include a couple of other ham-radio related Slack
packages in my FTP archive, I did some restructuring of my FTP server
to bring it more in line with what I have there.

The old Slackware 10.0 packages are now located at:

ftp://ftp.jutley.org/ham-radio/slackware10

The new packages for Slackware 10.1 are at:

ftp://ftp.jutley.org/ham-radio/slackware10.1

Like the 10.0 packages, the packages for 10.1 do not include
festival/gpsman/gdal support, but all other functions are supported.

Curt, could you, at your leisure, update your binary downloads page to
reflect these new packages?

Thanks!

Jeremy, NW7JU