[Xastir] Clarification

John Kraus jfkraus3 at cox.net
Wed Mar 9 17:43:26 EST 2005

At 04:19 PM 3/9/2005, you wrote:
>I may not have made it clear system 2 is my laptop that I use for deployments.

I will do some more research.  If Cygwin will work this may be the best way
to go.  I use IBM Via Voice to dictate my papers in MS-Word for
school.  Therefore, Windows will be the default option if I have to  choose
a single OS.  I would be very happy to find an open source voice
recognition program equal to Via-Voice for Linux but I am not aware of one
and I suspect it is a good way down the road.

How large is the Cygwin installation?

On average?

At a minimum?