[Xastir] DRG Problem

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Fri Mar 11 13:26:53 EST 2005

If you go through the process to purchase and select a DRG, you can choose to
download as opposed to get it on a CD - then the cost goes to zero.

The specific file that I am looking at can be found here:
http://mckeehan.homeip.net/xastirmaps/TVADRG/

The .tar.gz file has both files in it.

I've only tried with this one file, so it may be an exception. But I can view
it with a graphics program.

If you can help, I would appreciate it.

--
William McKeehan