[Xastir] 2004 Tiger Files

Kevin Glueck kglueck at viz.tamu.edu
Fri Mar 11 14:26:09 EST 2005

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 11:12:32PM -0500, Derrick J Brashear wrote:
| On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Kevin Glueck wrote:
| > Curt, WE7U wrote:
| >> I think this is a new release from the fles we processed last year.
| >> Anyone want to process them into Shapefiles and make them available
| >> for download again?  Do we have enough space on the site down in
| >> Texas to put these files?
| >
| > If someone wants to process them and get them to me, I'll add them
| > to the ones we've currently got online on http://xastir.tamu.edu/
| >
| > Looks like I've got 5.2 Gb free on one partition and 1.8Gb free on
| > another.  If I'm short on disk space, I'll just add to it...  So no
| > worries there...drives are cheap these days...
|
| We may need gdal patches but I will do it.

Thanks to Derrick crunching on these and transferring them to the
webserver, I've now got the 2004 data (in addition to the 2003 data)
available in the same distribution formats on http://xastir.tamu.edu/

enjoy...

--
Kevin Glueck                                    Senior Systems Administrator
kglueck at viz.tamu.edu                            Langford Arch Center C-416D