[Xastir] 2004 Tiger Files

Clay Jackson clayj at nwlink.com
Sun Mar 13 01:37:44 EST 2005

Well, I downloaded a bunch of 'em and WA, VA and WV all appear correct -
HOWEVER, DC (as in our Nation's Capitol, "the other Washington"), is
problematic.  I can't even get it to index.   I did notice that the
NAMES for all of the DC files end with _County, which may be confusing
something....

Clay Jackson