[Xastir] New Xastir binary packages availabe

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 16:25:18 EST 2005

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:33:07 -0800, Jeremy Utley <jerutley at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, like the rest, work has gotten me sidestepped during the week
> right now.  I'm out of the house 15 hours a day currently, thanks to
> my long commute for my new job, but the good news is I get to work on
> linux boxen all the time now :)

OK, I didn't put up a 1.4.1 binary, but I have put up a slackware
package for GDAL and Xastir CVS (compiled with GDAL support).  They
are available at the following locations:

ftp://ftp.jutley.org/ham-radio/slackware10.1/gdal-1.2.5-i686-1.tgz
ftp://ftp.jutley.org/ham-radio/slackware10.1/xastir-1.4.2.050312-i686-1.tgz

The date tag on the 1.4.2 is the cvs checkout date - so this one was
made from a checkout last night.

My goal is to put weekly builds of the development code up there, but
I might occasionally miss one.

Jeremy, NW7JU