[Xastir] dbfawk files on OSX

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Sun Mar 20 19:31:34 EST 2005

On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 05:27:57PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <russo at bogodyn.org> flavor, containing:
> On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 12:47:40PM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <va2ksh at rac.ca> flavor, containing:
> > Hi Tom and to the rest of the list,
> >
> > Interesting, very intersting as the saying goes.  Thanks for showing me
> > the testawk command, I didn't even know it existed.  Well, the output
> > of testawk shows name, key, symbol, color, lanes, filled,
> > pattern=-1073742784 (for every row), display_level, font_size and
> > label_level but not a single line has label_color.
> >
> > with the dbfawk file sent earlier.
>
> Grumble.  Looks like testawk was never updated to print out label_color.  Must
> have been one of those variables that got added late in the game.
>
> Look at testawk.c down around line 227 --- add a printf to output label_color.
> Then try again.

But before you try again, look at testawk.c around line 181 and add a
line that awk_declare_sym's label_color (use the other lines as a pattern),
then go up around line 138 and declare "int label_color";

Aw, heck, I'll do it and commit the change.  I'll go ahead and add an
initialization for pattern, too.  Will take a few hours for the change to appear
on anonymous CVS, though.