Subject: Re: [Xastir] knoppix qemu

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Sat Mar 19 03:38:20 EST 2005

Excuse my ignorance but this keeps comming up Jeremy .. You want to make a
remaster of knoppix with Xastir on it so dummies like me who are Windows and
DOS engendered can get a easy track to Xastir ..
Youve lost me ..

Have you ever heard of Knoppix AFU ?? Thats what got me started on Xastir ..
I am not sure what your trying to acheive except a Knoppix remaster with
Xastir and some local maps for yourself.
Maybee you can fix the lesstif / menu issues as well but its not as if your
doing anything new..
http://www.afu-knoppix.de/
And yes it will run in english as well..  Its allready been done .. Its off
the shelf bootable Xastir for dummies (like me) ..

Tony Hunt VK5AH