[Xastir] List dialog improvements ?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Mon Mar 21 14:20:13 EST 2005

I was looking at the station list dialog boxes during an event this weekend
and I see a number of improvements that can be made to them.

It looks like there are a few RFE's already in the database for these
enhancements (like click to sort, click to act on, etc).

Is anyone working on these enhancements? Anyone have them on their list that
the would like to get to?

It seems like the GUI library should have some multi-column interface that
would let you do some of these things (MS Excel type functions pop to my mind,
change column size, click to sort, "AutoFilter", etc).

Can someone point me to some documentation on the GUI that is being used? I'd
like to look over it to see if I can learn enough to be able to implement any
of these enhancements - note, I'm not much of a C programmer, so this will
take me a long time so no one get excited yet.

--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU
Internet: mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net