[Xastir] RadioMobile Maps

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Tue Mar 22 03:57:09 EST 2005

Other than the fact that they seem to be 50+ meters out in the y
co-ordinate, has anyone else used the maps generated by radiomobile on
xastir?

I've been experimenting with using them for a 'high level' view of my
area as they have most of the 'back' roads, and once I hit zoom level
of '32' or more switching to my scanned version of the OS maps, it
works quite well.

Just wondering.

Regards
de John
EI7IG
(Big thanks you to Tom Russo and Gerry Creager for being patient enough
to respond to many emails from me)
--
John Ronan <jronan at tssg dot org>, +353-51-302938
Telecommunications Software &  Systems Group,  http://www.tssg.org