[Xastir] Can tamu.edu maps look like Tigermaps?

Jack Twilley jmt at twilley.org
Thu Mar 31 17:10:47 EST 2005

I have installed and indexed the shapelibs from the tamu.edu site, and I
can see that they are indeed chock-full of value.  I have done nothing
else to the configuration, and I was wondering if there was a documented
way (dbfawk or otherwise) to make them visually identical to the
Tigermaps we get via downloading.  This was something I looked at long,
long ago but never finished and then I had to step away from xastir for
a while -- if it's been solved, could someone point me at the solution?

Jack.