[Xastir] debian sarge

Jason Hitesman jradio at hitesman.com
Mon May 2 03:03:31 EDT 2005

Bob Nielsen wrote:

> I've been running Xastir on Debian-based systems (currently Ubuntu on
> one system and Libranet on another) for over 5 years, but since it
> changes so quickly, I use the CVS version, not the Debian package.

I've only been running Xastir for about a year...and Debian for about
two years....but I'm the same way.  Didn't even bother trying to find
packages for the xastir deps just compiled it all from CVS.

Once you figure out how to setup a CVS tree it's not that hard.  Not as
easy as a nice apt-get but still not very difficult.

----
Jason