[Xastir] Change to RELAY digipeat function

James Ewen jewen at shaw.ca
Tue May 3 22:46:05 EDT 2005

> The user has to hit that togglebutton on the particular interface.
> Only some types of interfaces are capable of relay/wide1-1
> digipeating.

Aha, I found the magic word, "particular"!

I finally found that silly RELAY toggle button... I can't figure out how
many times I've wandered through every menu I could find looking for it. I
never though to look in the interface dialogue!

So how come only certain types of TNC interfaces have the capability of
enabling RELAY? I would think that any RF interface would be a candidate.

James

BTW, my previous nasty language (#^&%#@) was only mock nasty language. A
little tongue-in-cheek humour over my inability to find a silly little
button to press.