[Xastir] Slackin' Dell #1

Richard E. Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 10 07:41:52 EDT 2005

Program ran all night. Lost serial GPS - invalid fix. Shut down program
and restarted it. Data came right back.

I also found that my swap partition was almost full. Therein lies a
possible issue. Looks like swap space is 88 MB, not the 1 GB I wanted.
OUCH. Have only 256 MB of RAM.

Now to fix that -small- issue. Unfortunately, me and Parted are not good
friends (ReiserFS), so its time to tar my sources and rebuild.

Now to run it today with ESR's gpsd and see if it keeps up while at work.

More to follow....

--

---
Richard E. Polivka, N6NKO

*** Never meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they
*** are easily angered, and you are crunchy and taste
*** good with oyster sauce.