[Xastir] Directed Station Query for Position?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue May 10 16:11:40 EDT 2005

Thanks for the response Tom.

Too bad I can't get his station to respond along the same path that he got my
message.

I would like to see queries supported in Xastir, but I'd rather have a
mechanism to send bulletins or an improved interface to the
Stations/Messages/Bulletins lists or ... pick any other feature in the request
list :-)

I can deal with the query not being available.

--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU
Internet: mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net