[Xastir] Coordinate Calculator

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri May 13 11:56:02 EDT 2005

On Fri, 13 May 2005, William McKeehan wrote:

> Maybe I need to go to the coffee pot myself...I was overlooking the fact that
> the 84 seconds was out of range.
>
> Thanks, I hate it when I make stupid mistakes!

Yea, and you're the only one that does...  hi hi

If it weren't for stupid mistakes I'd make no mistakes at all!
Let's see, that's like "If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck
at all".  hi hi

If you click on the "Calculate" button with no input at all, you'll
get helpful text showing you the input formats as well.  If you then
type in one of those formats exactly you'll see what the output
should look like.

When I'm out on SAR missions I tend to use that calculator quite a
bit.  It's very useful to me.