[Xastir] TM-D700A with a Mac

Steve Friis wm5z at comcast.net
Fri May 13 19:27:02 EDT 2005

For what this is worth, I am using a FTDI-USB232 USB to serial adaptor
that DOES work with my Yaesu FT-1000 MK V Field. Also works with the
Magelin and Garman GPS receivers I have. This is on a Dell Laptop
though. Don't even need to load drivers as Linux (Fedora 3) saw it and
loaded it with no fuss. You might want to check this device out.

Steve/WM5Z