[Xastir] Delimitative list of dependencies ?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat May 14 05:05:17 EDT 2005

There's a readme involving the installation process.  It's pretty much a
cook-book, but it helps to follow it explicitly.

This isn't too different from several other packages I use which are
somewhat difficult to install but which have good installation docs.  It
can be frustrating sometimes, and the linux-savvy individual sometimes
thinks it's impossible when in fact, it's only a matter of finding all
those dependencies that are outlined.

Try the Minnesota Mapserver (web mapping) sometime and look at all the
dependencies and their order of installation.  And cringe.

gerry