[Xastir] FAA Sectionals

Gerry Creager n5jxs gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon May 16 16:49:56 EDT 2005

You can get the DVD from NACO, OR, you can snag the shapefiles (or
MapInfo tab files) from NGA
(https://164.214.2.62/products/digitalaero/index.cfm) and "make" your own.

NGA's responsible for the actual management of the data; NACO makes the
maps for aeronautical distribution to the public, while NGA makes the
military charts.

My Xastir install on the laptop has all the navaids, enroute facilities
and I can query the attributes when I need to.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020
FAX:  979.847.8578 Pager:  979.228.0173