[Xastir] hacking code - SiRF sentence testing....gpsd

Richard Polivka r.polivka at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 16 17:28:12 EDT 2005

If I get the time tonight, I am going to hack on the
serial GPS input routines and experiment. I am going
to set up the formatting for latitude as F8.4
(ddmm.mmmm) and longitude as F9.4 (dddmm.mmmm). I may
try the changes in both xastir and gpsd, depending on
time.

If my poor memory remembers, the number is lined up
with the decimal point and any unfilled least
significant digits are zero filled.

Any thoughts to go along with the code twiddling?

Thanks,

Richard Polivka