[Xastir] Tigermap failure to Display

Jim james254 at cox.net
Sun May 22 10:24:34 EDT 2005

I need help to correctly configure Tigermaps on CygwinX/Windows XP.
When I initially loaded Xastir Tigermaps worked.   When I zoomed in a
couple of times to get in the right location, it failed to display and I
received a time out warning of zero bytes received and a curl error of
28.  I tried to edit my ./profile to the export Magick Home=/usr, still
get the failure,  then I changed the startxwin.bat file to set
magick_home=/usr and that didn't work either.  Radar maps online works
fine.  I have a broadband internet connection via wireless lan in my
home that works great.  Thanks to anyone who can assist.    73,  Jim  K3QQN