[Xastir] Looking for historical APRS data

Mike Fenske mike_fenske at telus.net
Mon Aug 14 21:50:20 EDT 2006

Hello Shane. The nearest station I can find is CW1074 (a CWOP station). It
is located at 61.61817, -149.36783 which is 11.6 miles from the
co-ordinates you listed.

Here's how I found it:

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/map-near.cgi?lat=61.8&lon=-149.3&cnt=20

APRSWorld has historical data going back to Feb/05 for this station:

http://archive.aprsworld.net/weather/getStation.php?call=cw1074

If you know the call sign of the WX station in question, you can substitute
it in the above URL for historical data.

Hope this helps,
Mike Fenske
VE7MKF