[Xastir] A problem with 0spam.com

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Aug 15 08:13:54 EDT 2006

Whoever is doing this, please cease and desist!  Subscribing to a
spam filter for a list like this is ridiculous:  If everyone on the
list did it we'd be forever clicking on web links.  It's not worth
it plus it's bad manners on a mailing list.  I get one of these
every time I post to the mailing list, and it's getting old: