[Xastir] configuration ??? not viewing...

ke4lkq ke4lkq at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 13 12:41:09 EDT 2006

Ever since installing Suse 10.1 I have not been able to get Xastir to fill in
the configuration boxes from a configuration save.
Specifically:
File>Configuration>Configure Station   shows all empty boxes when I have saved
my configuration and reopen this window... Callsign is blank, lat is blank.
long is blank.. etc..  yet all the information is in the configuration file
and Xastir works.

Is this a problem of open-motif or a data base thingy
Using open-motif 2.2.4-21 and db-4.3.29-14

Any help appreciated... Vic   More info???