[Xastir] digi_ned and linspire now work!

Jeremy Utley jerutley at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 18:50:59 EDT 2006

On 8/21/06, hasan schiers <schiers at netins.net> wrote:

> I do have one annoying BUG with Xastir (it may not be Xastir's fault). The
> top left menu item (File), when expanded has the first 3 or 4 character cut
> off, so I see "t" for Exit at the bottom and "nfigure" for Configure. The
> sub-menus are fine...all other menus are fine, just the top level of the
> File menu has characters missing. I've tried two different video cards and
> four different resolutions and refresh rates. None of those changes helped.
> Making the window full-screen makes no difference

This is actually a problem with certain versions of the LessTif widget
set when used with Xastir - I haven't seen it in a while, but it may
be that your distribution is using an older version of LessTif that
exhibits this problem.  I used to see it all the time, but it's been a
while since the last time I ran across it.

Jeremy
NW7JU