[Xastir] CVS "No route to host"

Robert Grattan bgrattan at umw.edu
Sun Aug 27 12:30:21 EDT 2006

I've been getting a "no route to host" when I've run the script update-xastir lately.  Part of log showing this is below.  It shows that it's updating but then seems to hit a snag.  I remember something about a path change in the CVS file earlier this year but I think I made that change.  Can anyone tell me what I'm missing to cause this?  Thanks.

Bob N4MRV

cvs update: Updating xastir/xastir/src/Davis/src
cvs update: Updating xastir/xastir/src/callpass
cvs update: Updating xastir/xastir/src/rtree
cvs update: Updating xastir/xastir/symbols
cvs [update aborted]: connect to cvs.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.207):2401 failed: No route to host

Wed Aug 23 17:48:53 EDT 2006
    6) Removing autom4te.cache directory...