[Xastir] CVS "No route to host"

Dick C. Reichenbach dreichen at columbus.rr.com
Sun Aug 27 21:48:23 EDT 2006

One of the other groups that I'm subscribed to on Sourceforge switched a
few months ago to SVN from CVS.  (I assume the -developers mailing list
knew, but someone forgot to post it on the -users mailing list, which is
a different problem)

Would there be any advantage (other than confusing everybody) to
switching Xastir to the SVN servers?  I've noticed that SVN does NOT
generate any fewer errors than CVS does.

Dick Reichenbach