[Xastir] A new messaging bug, help debugging it?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Aug 29 09:14:37 EDT 2006

I have a D700 and a D7. If I set them with different SSID's, I have found that
a message sent to one will display on the other, but only the one with the
SSID to which it was addressed will send an ack. Even so, it's common practice
to send multiple acks, right?

Unfortuniately, I'm not in a position where I can do any testing for you right
now; I'm in Memphis and my D700 is in Knoxville (TN). If it's still an issue
this weekend, I'll be happy to try some things for you.

On another topic, I really like the updates to the messaging dialog and have
grown to like the pop-up to change the path.