[Xastir] A new messaging bug, help debugging it?

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Tue Aug 29 09:56:30 EDT 2006

Sweet! I like the changes a lot! That will make it very easy for me to look
back at a message when I accidently click the close button as a new message
comes in (I've done that a number of times). It will also let me go back and
see who I was chatting with earlier (when I forget).

Thank you!

--
William McKeehan
KI4HDU
Internet: mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
http://mckeehan.homeip.net

Do not go where the path may lead,
go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
     - Ralph Waldo Emerson