[Xastir] strange stuff on stdout

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Thu Aug 31 20:57:54 EDT 2006

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006, Jason Winningham wrote:

> got a very recent (Monday afternoon, IIRC) CVS xastir and I'm seeing
> this:
>
> RDF:     K4DIG-7:
>
> followed by a bunch of binary garbage on the terminal.  It's only
> happened a couple of times in 3 days of runtime and xastir seems to
> work just fine, but it's odd.  Any clues?

Something I put in to see if anyone ever sent any RDF packets
along.  Perhaps you could check out the raw packets from that
station to see if it might be sending RDF packets.

RDF = Radio Direction Finding.  The Xastir code is looking for a
match on Agrello format packets.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer