[Xastir] New lsb-xastir binary available

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Dec 5 09:54:13 EST 2006

John Ronan pointed out that the tar.bz2 package I put up yesterday
was missing some directories.  This is because I did a symlink from
/opt/lsb-xastir/share/xastir -> /usr/local/share/xastir in order to
have the LSB version share all of the maps and config files with my
other installed Xastir.

I've corrected the file and uploaded a new version:

ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/a/archer/aprs/xastir/LSB/xastir-lsb-1.8.5.tar.bz2

This is a Linux binary for x86 and should run on any LSB-3.0
compliant Linux system.

I also implemented a more general fix for the libcurl segfault
problem, which is included in the archive and in CVS.