[Xastir] cygwin compile problem

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Dec 15 13:00:43 EST 2006

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, William McKeehan wrote:

> Anyone noticed a problem with building the current CVS?
>
> map_geo.c: In function `draw_geo_image_map':
> map_geo.c:1907: error: too few arguments to function `GetNumberColors'
> map_geo.c:1914: warning: implicit declaration of function `CompressColormap'
> map_geo.c:2117: error: too few arguments to function `GetNumberColors'
> map_geo.c:2117: warning: int format, long unsigned int arg (arg 3)
> map_geo.c:2125: error: too few arguments to function `IsGrayImage'
> map_geo.c:2126: error: too few arguments to function `IsMonochromeImage'
> make[3]: *** [map_geo.o] Error 1
>
> On cygwin

Sorry, missed that "On cygwin" bit the first time...

Do you by any chance have GraphicsMagick and ImageMagick -both-
installed, or just one of them?

I'm thinking you may be picking up the header file from one package
and the library from the other (They both use "api.h"), or perhaps
you've got header files from one version of a package that doesn't
match the library version.