[Xastir] cygwin compile problem

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Dec 15 15:46:50 EST 2006

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, William McKeehan wrote:

> It does not appear to work with cygwin...unless I've missed some package in
> the cygwin install.

Might not.  Looks like it found GraphicsMagick-config and the header
files but not the library itself.

I'm working a bit on configure.ac/acinclude.m4 again.  Conditions
will change on you again within the next 15 minutes.  Update from
CVS and try again perhaps.

I'll keep working on it if you'll keep feeding me data on how it's
doing.  Also recheck your packages to make sure you have both the
library and the devel files installed.

> checking for WriteImage in -lGraphicsMagick... no

It's looking for /usr/local/lib/libMagick.so or
/usr/lib/libMagick.so I think.

I also messed up the switchover to ImageMagick during the configure
step and have corrected it in my copy.  I'll check that in shortly.