[Xastir] Re: Wind Gusts

Clay Jackson clayj at nwlink.com
Fri Dec 15 19:09:57 EST 2006

Yeah - what Curt (and Gerry) said!

I'm basically of a mind that the APRS standard should match the NOAA/
NWS standards; and that Xastir should attempt make whatever the
station gives it match that.    I also agree w/Curt that the weather
stuff should be redone - perhaps when my employment situation settles
down I'll take a stab at it.   I think what we're going to wind up
needing is some sort of modular design with a core that just takes
some sort of generic input and translate it to APRS and then various
modules for each weather station that do whatever translation it takes.

Clay
======