[Xastir] More feedback on acinclude.m4/configure.ac?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Dec 16 12:30:48 EST 2006

Greg Eigsti is unavailable on e-mail.  His ISP must be in the area
affected by the blackouts.  He was going to try some of the changes
on his various systems.  Oh well.  Let's hope power gets restored
down there sometime soon.  I guess I lucked out with my ISP, which
it in the affected area.

Anyone else tried the latest CVS files, remembering to run
bootstrap.sh before the test?  I'd like feedback on all kinds of
systems...  Perhaps we can get the scripts to automatically find
ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick on more systems.

Anyone tried on Cygwin yet?  OSX?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer