[Xastir] Graphics/Image Magick

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Dec 17 00:29:33 EST 2006

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006, Tom Russo wrote:

> Separate issue.  The transparency code just doesn't work on 8 bit displays.
> Someone will have to go through it and debug.  Preferrably someone with
> access to 8, 16, and 24 bit displays so that the 8-bit fixes don't re-break
> the 24-bit stuff (that was only recently fixed, but 8-bit transparency remains
> an elusive, busted thing).

A long time ago I knew how to start up additional X11 servers while
running my standard 16-bit X11 display on a different virtual
console.  I assume this is still a viable thing to do for testing,
I'd just have to look up how to do it again.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer