[Xastir] Need Feedback: CVS, plus LSB Xastir info

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Dec 17 16:44:54 EST 2006

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006, Greg Eigsti wrote:

> I already communicated this with Curt, the mapcaching/db42 issue was a
> typo...  I did find that I can only get map-caching on PPC (have not yet
> tried MacTel) with the Fink version of db42.
>
> I look forward to digesting Dan Brown's excellent notes on the subject.

I made some more changes since you disappeared.  More things should
auto-configure without requiring special flags or editing
acinclude.m4 or configure.ac.

I haven't hacked on any libdb changes yet.  That's a special-case
problem anyway.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer