[Xastir] OSX & Cygwin test please?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Dec 18 14:42:50 EST 2006

If someone could try the latest configure.ac/acinclude.m4 files from
CVS and let me know how they perform on OSX and/or Cygwin, it'd be
most appreciated.

I'd like to see it run against a Cygwin system that has both
GraphicsMagick and ImageMagick installed to see if the failover
from GM to IM works as it should now.

If anyone has any ideas on how to get rid of the below sorts of
includes when configuring on OSX, I'd like to hear about them.  If
it's just not plausible to auto-search for these, I'd like to hear
that as well:

    --with-bdb-libdir=/opt/local/lib/db45 \
    --with-bdb-incdir=/opt/local/include/db45