[Xastir] Xastir as Satgate?

Rick Green rtg at aapsc.com
Tue Dec 19 21:52:25 EST 2006

Over on the aprssig, Bob is calling for additional downlink stations for
three upcoming new APRS satellites.
   Since I'm not doing much with the packet station these days, I was
thinking of swinging the radio over to the satellite downlink frequency,
turning off beacons, and setting RF->INET gating only.
   If I do this, will xastir gate to the APRS-IS the telemetry packets that
Bob is requesting, or does xastir only gate position report packets?
   Anything else I should configure to make my station useful to the
effort?

--
Rick Green

                                   -Benjamin Franklin