[Xastir] OSX & Cygwin test please?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 20 19:24:24 EST 2006

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006, William McKeehan wrote:

> OK, with both GM and IM installed:
>
> Running ./configure with no arguments, it finds both, but the tests fail and
> it builds with neither.
>
> If I run ./configure --without-graphicsmagick, it finds ImageMagick and builds
> with it just fine.

I found some problems with how the variables were being
saved/restored in both the GM and IM tests.  That's now been fixed.
AnonCVS should have the changes available shortly, so if you try the
latest-latest acinclude.m4 and run bootstrap.sh, the same tests
should failover on GM and then pass IM on your system.  If you have
some extra time, perhaps you could try it?

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer