[Xastir] OSX & Cygwin test please?

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 20 21:46:27 EST 2006

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006, Greg Eigsti wrote:

> How can I distinguish your latest changes?  I sync'ed after your last mail
> and still have to remove ImageMagick to get configure to see GraphicsMagick.

acinclude.m4 should have a timestamp of today in the "$Id:" tag.
You'd then have to run bootstrap.sh to update configure.

Are you sure you don't have to remove GM first to have it see IM?
That's the order they're checked.

In any case, you shouldn't have to remove anything, just add the
"--without-graphicsmagick" flag to configure and it'll skip the GM
test completely.  Add the "--without-imagemagick" test and it'll
skip that test too.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer